Tournament hands/history not importing

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Tournament hands/history not importing

Postby QueenT » Wed Mar 05, 2025 7:06 pm

I mainly play on ACR. I recently started playing on Blackchip, which is the same site but different skin or some nonsense.

The problem is Blackchip not importing any of my tournament hands/info, nothing at all. Hand history is also nonexistent on my PC folder. I've contacted support at WPN and they are useless.
I followed their direction and everything is setup correctly far as I can tell, so what can I do?

ACR works fine with cash and tournaments.

Thanks!
QueenT
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:36 pm

Re: Tournament hands/history not importing

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Mar 06, 2025 5:33 am

If you haven't changed the default hand history directory then try creating and setting a custom location (e.g. C:\bcp_hh), play a few hands and see if the hand history files get created there.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17057
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Tournament hands/history not importing

Postby QueenT » Thu Mar 06, 2025 7:54 pm

Well, I did that and then realized I my ACR user is different than BC, which no one pointed that out. I couldn't do the same one on BC bc I already have it on ACR. So, I'm good on that and have hands coming in MOSTLY. Still not showing some days from either username, but I'll manage.

My other main issue is EVERY single time - not exaggerating - I try to login to PT4 for the forums from either a browser or directly from the Community tab, I am never recognized. I always have to "forget your password". Then I get the link and I click on it and that logs me in without having to do a new password. So how do I fix that? Doesn't seem all that secure.

Thanks for your help.
QueenT
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:36 pm

Re: Tournament hands/history not importing

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Mar 07, 2025 5:49 am

QueenT wrote:My other main issue is EVERY single time - not exaggerating - I try to login to PT4 for the forums from either a browser or directly from the Community tab, I am never recognized. I always have to "forget your password". Then I get the link and I click on it and that logs me in without having to do a new password. So how do I fix that? Doesn't seem all that secure.

The reset link is sent to and can only be accessed from the registered email address. When you use the reset link to login to your account then on the page you land on you need to enter a new password and click 'Update'.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17057
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 52 guests