Page 1 of 1

Issue with not seeing Note Caddy Notes in Player Summary

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2025 10:31 am
by widegap
It drives me cray, because, I think this used to be different
When I open the "PLayer Summary" in the "results" tab and right click on "Edit Player note" for a specific player, I see only the Notes created manually, not the ones from Note Caddy.
Although there are automatic Notes, I can see them when I open the Notes from the Replayer, or directly in NoteCaddy?

What am I doing wrong?

Re: Issue with not seeing Note Caddy Notes in Player Summary

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2025 3:02 pm
by Flag_Hippo
I don't recall any changes with regards to this behaviour. I've also reverted to much older versions of PokerTracker 4 to test this and the only visible notes when editing player notes from a report are the manual notes.

Re: Issue with not seeing Note Caddy Notes in Player Summary

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2025 4:57 pm
by widegap
ok thanks. I am pretty sure that I did not dream anbout this.
Anyway, thanks