Issue with not seeing Note Caddy Notes in Player Summary

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Issue with not seeing Note Caddy Notes in Player Summary

Postby widegap » Wed Mar 05, 2025 10:31 am

It drives me cray, because, I think this used to be different
When I open the "PLayer Summary" in the "results" tab and right click on "Edit Player note" for a specific player, I see only the Notes created manually, not the ones from Note Caddy.
Although there are automatic Notes, I can see them when I open the Notes from the Replayer, or directly in NoteCaddy?

What am I doing wrong?
widegap
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:08 pm

Re: Issue with not seeing Note Caddy Notes in Player Summary

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Mar 05, 2025 3:02 pm

I don't recall any changes with regards to this behaviour. I've also reverted to much older versions of PokerTracker 4 to test this and the only visible notes when editing player notes from a report are the manual notes.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Issue with not seeing Note Caddy Notes in Player Summary

Postby widegap » Wed Mar 05, 2025 4:57 pm

ok thanks. I am pretty sure that I did not dream anbout this.
Anyway, thanks
widegap
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:08 pm


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests