Group stakes

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Group stakes

Postby leboncarlos » Tue Feb 25, 2025 11:59 am

Hello,

I would like to group the stakes I played in the reports.

Right now, I have this: https://gyazo.com/83765381fa9356106f456faeac8a4d0c

So there are some stakes that are exactly the same but are separate.

How could I do to group every stakes together (for example BB is 2$ or 2€ and group everything)

Thank you
leboncarlos
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:29 am

Re: Group stakes

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Feb 25, 2025 1:22 pm

There is a custom statistic called 'Stake BB Size' in the Download Warehouse that will do that.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17077
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Group stakes

Postby leboncarlos » Tue Feb 25, 2025 3:43 pm

Hello,

Thank you for your answer. What am I supposed to do once I have imported the custom stat?
leboncarlos
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:29 am

Re: Group stakes

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Feb 26, 2025 7:27 am

You can add that statistic to a custom player report in 'My Reports' along with any other statistics you want to use:

Guide: Creating My Reports

You can also add the statistic to a built-in report although if the report is already contains different grouping stat such as 'Stake' then you will also need to remove that:

Guide: Configuring Reports
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17077
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Group stakes

Postby leboncarlos » Wed Feb 26, 2025 10:20 am

Thanks, but this is what I get when doing this: https://i.gyazo.com/42e30f0eb555d4b7bb6 ... d1c559.png
leboncarlos
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:29 am

Re: Group stakes

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Feb 26, 2025 1:55 pm

That looks like you are not using the correct statistic. The custom statistic groups and lists the blinds without currency:

blinds.PNG
(2.71 KiB) Downloaded 2659 times

If you need further asssistance please attach a screenshot that displays all of the statistics that you are using in the report. This means the 'Configure Report' window if a built-in report or the 'Report Stats' section for a custom report.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17077
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests