Page 1 of 1

Filter on BvB hands only

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2025 12:04 pm
by fourbex
Hello,

I'm struggling to find the way to use correclty filters so i can see only the hands i played BvB
I used Position of active player is between 8 and 9
but then i'm stuck

I tried to add : position of lead agressor is between 8 and 9 , but i think it's not correct (eg. i miss the hands when SB limp)
I tried to add : players delt hands are between 2 and 2 ; but (obviously does not work)
I tried to add : opportunities to open preflop action, but that obviously filters only on the part of BvB when i'm SB...

So i struggle and did not find precise answer here of that particular case and GPT did not help either haha

Thanks in advance for your help !
Best

Re: Filter on BvB hands only

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2025 2:08 pm
by Flag_Hippo
There isn't a built-in filter you can use for the position of limpers/callers but you can do this in a custom report with an expression filter:

Code: Select all
cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '9%'

You can use this expression filter by clicking on the 'Filters' link and selecting 'Add New Expression Filters' (substitute 'cash' with 'tourney' if you are in a tournament report). This expression filter will return hands where the SB is the first player to VPIP (call or raise). This post has more information on how the actors and aggressors strings work if you want to filter for different situations.

Re: Filter on BvB hands only

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2025 10:50 am
by fourbex
Thank you ! Will look into those !

Re: Filter on BvB hands only

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2025 7:52 pm
by fourbex
Thank you again for your reply !
I've just noticed that I've 100% VPIP in SB using this expression filter.
I can't see my fold % in SB vs. BB when i'm in BvB and everybody folded until its my turn to play

Also, that raises a second doubt, does the expression filter also counts in the hands where i'm BB folding vs. an iso from SB ?

Thanks in advance !
Best,

Re: Filter on BvB hands only

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2025 7:38 am
by Flag_Hippo
Hands where you fold in the BB would be included but hands where you receive a walk would be excluded.

To include the hands where you folded the SB you will need to filter for everything in the expression filter:

Code: Select all
(cash_hand_player_statistics.position = 8 and cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '9%') or (cash_hand_player_statistics.position = 9 and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp)

Re: Filter on BvB hands only

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2025 3:11 pm
by fourbex
Wonderful, works smoothly, thank you so much!