Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows
Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators
by jgoldseth » Sat Feb 15, 2025 7:48 pm
Hey all, been away from online poker for a long time. Just started playing again on America's Cardroom and trying to pick a HUD.
I like PT best so far of the trials I have done. Before I drop $160 I want to make sure the software is still actively supported and updated and will be for the forseeable future.
Thanks
J
-
jgoldseth
-
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 3:49 pm
by Flag_Hippo » Sun Feb 16, 2025 7:14 am
When you purchase PokerTracker 4 will receive one free year of support & maintenance that will automatically renew (unless canceled) each year to continue receiving support and updates to the software - see
this announcement for more details.
-
Flag_Hippo
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 17062
- Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am
Return to PokerTracker 4
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests