Pokertracker HUD numbers stay still at the tables.

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Pokertracker HUD numbers stay still at the tables.

Postby pasisiauses » Sun Feb 09, 2025 2:47 am

I was delaying an update for 4-5 months because I heard about this issue for a while, but yesterday I finally updated the Pokertracker and I already think that was a mistake.
So I'm playing spin&go and if I play Heads Up I use Coffee Hud. I can see PT4 tracking numbers, but it doesn't change in the HUD. if I double-click on the HUD to see the exact heads-up numbers everything is fine, numbers are changing, but if I come back to the HUD for all-time numbers it stays still. I can't find where is the issue, because I'm a long-time user and it's the first time this issue has come up.
pasisiauses
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:09 am

Re: Pokertracker HUD numbers stay still at the tables.

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Feb 09, 2025 6:41 am

If you don't have a large database then go to 'Database -> Database Management'. Click the 'Housekeeping' button and run the following in this order:

1. Tune PostgreSQL (this only needs to be completed once ever. If this step fails, you can safely skip to step #2)
2. Reindex
3. Cluster
4. Vacuum/Analyze

After the housekeeping is complete rebuild the database cache via 'Rebuild Cache -> Full Cache Rebuild'. If that doesn't resolve the problem please turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next reproduce this issue you've described, take a screenshot and then create a support bundle via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4. When that file has been saved attach your screenshot and support bundle to a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17077
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Pokertracker HUD numbers stay still at the tables.

Postby pasisiauses » Sun Feb 09, 2025 7:06 pm

Thank you to the end boss of PokerTracker! After following all the steps, the issues were fixed.
pasisiauses
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:09 am

Re: Pokertracker HUD numbers stay still at the tables.

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Feb 10, 2025 6:40 am

Pleased to hear it and thanks for confirming that this resolved the issue for you.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17077
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests