How to Filter for Hands Played ITM in Tournaments

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

How to Filter for Hands Played ITM in Tournaments

Postby joehunt1991 » Mon Jan 20, 2025 8:32 pm

Hi everyone,

I’m new to using PokerTracker filters and have been exploring its features to analyze my tournament play. I’d like to filter my hands so that I only see those played after I’ve reached the "In the Money" (ITM) stage in tournaments, excluding all hands before the payout phase began.

Could someone guide me on how to set up this filter in PokerTracker? Specifically, I’d like to:

- View only the hands played once I was ITM.
- Exclude all hands from the early and middle stages of the tournament (before reaching the money).

Any step-by-step instructions or tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Joe
joehunt1991
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2023 10:47 am

Re: How to Filter for Hands Played ITM in Tournaments

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jan 21, 2025 6:51 am

Unfortunately there isn't a filter that can be built for hands played after reaching the money since the number of players still playing in a tournament when a specific hand was played isn't known.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: How to Filter for Hands Played ITM in Tournaments

Postby joehunt1991 » Wed Jan 22, 2025 7:32 pm

Ahh ok. Thanks a lot for clarifying that for me though, it is much appreciated.

Kind regards,
Joe
joehunt1991
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2023 10:47 am

Re: How to Filter for Hands Played ITM in Tournaments

Postby Kep. » Mon Jan 27, 2025 3:28 pm

joehunt1991 wrote:Ahh ok. Thanks a lot for clarifying that for me though, it is much appreciated.

Kind regards,
Joe


I have tags for various stages and will also add notes to specific hands of interest. For example a tag might say *bubble*, *bubble broke*, FT bubble and notes might say players remaining x y or z.
Kep.
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:51 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 68 guests