Page 1 of 1

Issues with statistics display

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2025 7:32 pm
by Zaion182
I’m asking if anyone can help me; I’ve been having an issue with the HUD statistics display for a few days now. Hero’s statistics are shown in the HUD summary but don’t appear on the panel at the table. I’m attaching a screenshot.

Does anyone know what I need to do to see the statistics again?

Re: Issues with statistics display

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2025 7:54 am
by Flag_Hippo
So we can follow up wwith you on that please turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next reproduce this issue and then create a support bundle via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4. When that file has been saved attach your support bundle and screenshot to a Support Ticket:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem