Page 1 of 1

Coin Poker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2025 12:47 pm
by Lublig
I just connected Coinpoker through the converter, but can only replay hands, do not see the HUD in the room during live play, should I do something to turn it on?

Re: Coin Poker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2025 1:09 pm
by Flag_Hippo
At this time a HUD on CoinPoker isn't supported. If you want to be automatically notified should support be added in a future update then please open a Support Ticket so we can link you to that request in our system.

Re: Coin Poker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2025 3:35 pm
by JohnDoeee
Hey. Can you tell us when this feature is going to be added? Next few days, weeks, months?

Re: Coin Poker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2025 8:11 am
by Flag_Hippo
I am unable to provide an estimate for that but if you want to be automatically notified you can open a Support Ticket. Please note that CoinPoker do not provide hand histories while playing so it will require third-party software to create the hand histories.