Error Message "Invalid Date"

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Error Message "Invalid Date"

Postby Sucre7792 » Sat Jan 18, 2025 11:46 am

I dont know why that happens. but everytime i want to open a hand in the replayer by double clicking I get the errormessage
"Invalid Date: APR-2010=" (I was not able to upload a picture here)
when I close that message and double click again I can see the replay and everything works and from that on that message does not appear again. it only happens the first time I want to replay a hand after starting pokertracker. Can someone help?
Sucre7792
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:54 am

Re: Error Message "Invalid Date"

Postby Sucre7792 » Sat Jan 18, 2025 11:47 am

oh and once i click on OK then a second error comes with OCT instead of APR
Sucre7792
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:54 am

Re: Error Message "Invalid Date"

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Jan 18, 2025 1:14 pm

So we can follow up with you on this please turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next reproduce this issue and then create a support bundle via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4. When that file has been saved attach your support bundle to a Support Ticket. If you could also attach a sample of your hands to the ticket as well that would be helpful:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17077
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests