I use PT4 as my PLO5 HUD, how can I get handhistories correc

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

I use PT4 as my PLO5 HUD, how can I get handhistories correc

Postby Chamie » Sat Jan 18, 2025 5:30 am

Hello!

So as topic states this is obv about the fact that PT4 for whatever reason still havent updated as far as I know to support PLO 5 meaning that it imports hand histories showing only 4 of the 5 cards and then moving them to a processed folder and this is kinda drivining me nuts.

I really like my PT4 HU HUD and I've used a lot of time on making it but is there anyway with 2 databases that I can still use the HUD and also import them to another database program or any kind of escape from this issue at all?
To clarify, I want to be able to review my hands with all 5 cards and get correct EV results in my graph and so on.
Chamie
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:52 pm

Re: I use PT4 as my PLO5 HUD, how can I get handhistories co

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Jan 18, 2025 7:04 am

PokerTracker does not currently support PLO5. If you want to be automatically notified should support be added in a future update then you can let us know via a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17067
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: I use PT4 as my PLO5 HUD, how can I get handhistories co

Postby Chamie » Fri Jan 24, 2025 12:50 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:PokerTracker does not currently support PLO5. If you want to be automatically notified should support be added in a future update then you can let us know via a Support Ticket.


Would it be possible to have another HUD active at the same time only to import for a database somehow? The issue is that PT4 removes the original hand histories
Chamie
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:52 pm

Re: I use PT4 as my PLO5 HUD, how can I get handhistories co

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jan 24, 2025 1:51 pm

Chamie wrote:Would it be possible to have another HUD active at the same time only to import for a database somehow?

I'm not sure exactly what you are trying to do. Can you please explain this in some more detail.
Chamie wrote:The issue is that PT4 removes the original hand histories

The original hand history files created by your poker site get archived to your 'Processed' folder for performance reasons:

Guide: Processed Files
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17067
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests