Sisal.it support on stars.it

Posted:
Fri Dec 20, 2024 10:20 am
by thek1s
Since 12 December Sisal.it has switched to the pokerstars.it circuit
When will Sisal circuit stars.it be supported?
At the moment the hud does not work
Re: Sisal.it support on stars.it

Posted:
Fri Dec 20, 2024 1:07 pm
by Flag_Hippo
I don't know exactly when support will be added but if you open a
Support Ticket we can notify you when that update is available.
Re: Sisal.it support on stars.it

Posted:
Mon Jan 13, 2025 10:40 am
by sbrubbolo
Up
When is an update expected? It's been over a month and I still can't play on sisal.it
Re: Sisal.it support on stars.it

Posted:
Mon Jan 13, 2025 12:41 pm
by Flag_Hippo
I don't know when the next official update will be but if you open a
Support Ticket you can get access to a pre-release build that's available for testing.
Re: Sisal.it support on stars.it

Posted:
Wed Jan 15, 2025 10:44 am
by Jeans89
I have the same problem with sisal.it (pokerstars.it), I saw that for hm3 the problem has been solved by creating a beta version that fixes the problem, instead for pt4 are there any news or are you working on it?
Thx for support
Re: Sisal.it support on stars.it

Posted:
Wed Jan 15, 2025 2:26 pm
by Flag_Hippo
As per my previous reply there is a pre-release build that's available for testing and you can get access to that by opening a
Support Ticket.