Page 1 of 2

iPoker skin Fortuna poker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2024 10:39 am
by Jamex
Hello guys, in Czech Republic we have issue with the new iPoker skin called Fortuna poker.

PT4 is tracking hands, HUD is working, we can see graphs and stats in BBs, bud we cant see graphs and stats in my currency.

Should I switch some settings? Or is it some issue between PT4 and iPoker?

Please have a look on this.

Thank you.

Re: iPoker skin Fortuna poker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2024 10:50 am
by Jamex
I think there is issue with Currency settings. The automatic historic daily rates is not working.

If I switch to the fixed rates and click the set rates button, then I get the stats and graphs.

Problem is that I need to do it manually after every session and its not working automatically.

Re: iPoker skin Fortuna poker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2024 12:47 pm
by Flag_Hippo
This situation normally occurs when the timezone is configured incorrectly for iPoker as their hand histories do not specify what timezone is being used so you should set the time in the iPoker lobby to server time and not your local time. Then in PokerTracker 4 go to 'Configure > Sites & Import Options > iPoker' and select the skin you play at, or if it isn't listed one which uses the same server timezone as your skin. That should mean that the hands import as the correct time, and that should avoid problems with retrieving the exchange rates for future sessions.

Re: iPoker skin Fortuna poker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2024 3:31 pm
by Jamex
Didnt help me. There are two settings in the client of the timezone - 1) local, 2) CET. Tried both options and have same problem.

To get the stats I have to do manually in the Currency settings - use fixed rates.

Could you please have a look at this issue?

Thanks.

Re: iPoker skin Fortuna poker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2024 3:33 pm
by Jamex
Maybe the issue is when you look at the screenshot above, the rate "to EUR" is set to zero. The currency in the client is in EUR.

I guess it has to be rate of 1.0 to work correctly?

Re: iPoker skin Fortuna poker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2024 5:24 am
by Flag_Hippo
Jamex wrote:Maybe the issue is when you look at the screenshot above, the rate "to EUR" is set to zero. The currency in the client is in EUR.

The problem here is that the stakes do not have a currency specified and this is now logged as a known issue with €EUR tables on Fortuna Poker. Please open a Support Ticket so we can notify you when a fix for this is available.

Re: iPoker skin Fortuna poker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2024 5:55 am
by Jamex
Thank you for the response, I just opened the ticket. Hoping for the quick fix.

Btw as I know from my friend HM3 is working already with Fortuna poker.

Re: iPoker skin Fortuna poker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2024 11:23 am
by mcrors
Hi @jamex,

I am also in the Czech Republic and using Fortuna. I was not able to get Poker Tracker working with Fortuna. I have two issues that you might be able to help me with:

1. When I have Fortuna Poker open, I can see under Settings -> General, there is an option Store Hand history Locally. But there's not option of where to store the Hand History or any indication of where it is stored by default. The only way I've been able to get the hand history is by manually exporting it after I've finished a session. I was wondering if you could tell me how you managed to set this up.

2. Poker Tracker doesn't overlay the HUD on the Fortuna Poker skin when I'm playing. What's the trick to setting this up?

Would greatly appreciate any tips or tricks on settings this up.

Thanks

Re: iPoker skin Fortuna poker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2024 12:37 pm
by Flag_Hippo
mcrors wrote:1. When I have Fortuna Poker open, I can see under Settings -> General, there is an option Store Hand history Locally. But there's not option of where to store the Hand History or any indication of where it is stored by default. The only way I've been able to get the hand history is by manually exporting it after I've finished a session. I was wondering if you could tell me how you managed to set this up.

This is the folder that needs configuring in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Sites & Import Options -> Site Configuration -> iPoker Network':

C:\Users\{Windows Login}\AppData\Local\{iPoker Client Name}\data\{iPoker Screenname}\History\Data

Guide: Configuring iPoker

It is important that the auto-importer is not configured any higher or lower than this folder as that can cause problems. If you do not see the AppData folder in Windows File Explorer then please refer to this guide.

mcrors wrote:2. Poker Tracker doesn't overlay the HUD on the Fortuna Poker skin when I'm playing. What's the trick to setting this up?

For the HUD to work the hand history folder specified above will need to be configured correctly. Once that is setup you can test this on a table by clicking 'Play Poker -> Get Hands While Playing' and after playing a hand you should see that get imported and the HUD appear shortly after.

Re: iPoker skin Fortuna poker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2025 6:05 am
by Swish
Hello, I am running PT4 and the Fortuna client as admin, the HHs should be saved as per the client but there's nothing. I manually selected the path, when I auto-detect, there's a pop-up that reads "An iPoker skin was found, but it's not configured to save hand histories to disk."

Do you know if I should do something differently?