Pmu.fr error (invalid hand)

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Pmu.fr error (invalid hand)

Postby Parmeroque » Sat Aug 16, 2025 4:18 am

I would like to, but as I told you, in this type of .xml file we don't see the cards that are distributed to us, so how can we find the invalid ones?
Parmeroque
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:01 pm

Re: Pmu.fr error (invalid hand)

Postby Ventilatorrr » Sat Aug 16, 2025 7:20 am

If some of these .xml files don't have hole cards, it might indicate that your iPoker auto-import folder is set incorrectly, and so temporary HH files get imported as well (which don't have hole cards).
To chech if that is the case, go to iPoker Network's site configuration and make sure that the folder ends with the 2nd Data folder and not with your site username, like this: C:\Users\WIN_USERNAME\AppData\Local\iPOKER_SKIN\data\SITE_USERNAME\History\Data.

In any case, please send us a sample. We can find invalid hands by searching for hand numbers (#8480419979 is the number of the hand that doesn't import which can be seen from the screenshot you attached).
Ventilatorrr
Moderator
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:39 pm

Re: Pmu.fr error (invalid hand)

Postby Parmeroque » Sun Aug 17, 2025 8:20 am

Very well, I think I've put everything back in order in terms of files. I'm waiting to see any invalid hands again and I'll pass everything on to you. See you soon.
Parmeroque
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:01 pm

Re: Pmu.fr error (invalid hand)

Postby Parmeroque » Sun Aug 31, 2025 11:36 am

Hi, i've had new invalid hand in PMU.fr and i've done a ticket with files. Here the number of the ticket : #1199771

And a photograph of the import status of PT4:

https://i.postimg.cc/MHsj4y3x/Capture-d ... 173728.png
Parmeroque
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:01 pm

Re: Pmu.fr error (invalid hand)

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Aug 31, 2025 1:43 pm

Thanks - we'll take a look at that.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17070
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Previous

Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests