iPoker skin Fortuna poker

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: iPoker skin Fortuna poker

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Apr 29, 2025 12:03 pm

Swish wrote:Hello, I am running PT4 and the Fortuna client as admin, the HHs should be saved as per the client but there's nothing.

Can you please provide specific details. Is the option to store local hand history files enabled in your iPoker client or not? If so are are you then checking the hand history folder while you are playing and not seeing the hand history files being created by the poker site? What is the full directory path?
Swish wrote:I manually selected the path, when I auto-detect, there's a pop-up that reads "An iPoker skin was found, but it's not configured to save hand histories to disk."

Do you know if I should do something differently?

If you've manually added the correct path in PokerTracker 4 then that should suffice provided the hand history files are being created by the poker site.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17077
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: iPoker skin Fortuna poker

Postby Swish » Wed Apr 30, 2025 2:35 am

Yes, it's enabled:
https://i.imgur.com/RVJPUot.png

Here's the path:
C:\Users\<<me>>\AppData\Local\Fortuna Poker\data\<<my screenname>>\History\Data

I don't see any files there, just 2 folders (Tables/Tournaments)

So it's very likely the HHs are simply not saved, right?
Swish
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:52 am

Re: iPoker skin Fortuna poker

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Apr 30, 2025 5:43 am

Swish wrote:Here's the path:
C:\Users\<<me>>\AppData\Local\Fortuna Poker\data\<<my screenname>>\History\Data

I don't see any files there, just 2 folders (Tables/Tournaments)

So it's very likely the HHs are simply not saved, right?

If there are no files in those folders then that would be the case but if you haven't played any hands yet you will need to do so. On occasion I have seen iPoker clients save hands inside different directories so check the following for locations for any other Fortuna poker folders:

C:\Poker
C:\Program Files
C:\Program Files (x86)


If there are no hand history files located elsewhere then try reinstalling your iPoker client.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17077
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: iPoker skin Fortuna poker

Postby Swish » Wed Apr 30, 2025 6:28 am

Reinstalling it somehow helped, and I am not even running the client as admin :shrug:

Thank you!
Swish
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:52 am

Re: iPoker skin Fortuna poker

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Apr 30, 2025 1:00 pm

Pleased to hear it :)
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17077
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: iPoker skin Fortuna poker

Postby deadhead » Wed Jun 04, 2025 1:17 pm

Swish wrote:Reinstalling it somehow helped, and I am not even running the client as admin :shrug:

Thank you!


Ahoj, jaks to udělal prosimtě ? :D
deadhead
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2025 12:03 pm

Previous

Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests