Hud won't load on ACR

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Hud won't load on ACR

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Mar 07, 2025 2:06 pm

Brokenghost wrote:I also recently started playing on ACR and would like to have the HUD available. I do not even see ACR listed in the lists of networks and sites?

Americas Cardroom (ACR) is a member of the Winning Poker Network (WPN) and we have a guide for that here:

Winning Poker Network Configuration Guide (WPN)
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17076
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Hud won't load on ACR

Postby nickthestick11 » Wed Mar 12, 2025 10:20 am

I am getting this error: Error: Yatahay Network: Invalid limit
nickthestick11
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:58 pm

Re: Hud won't load on ACR

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Mar 12, 2025 3:16 pm

There appears to have been a site update which has affected hand importing. If you open a Support Ticket and attach a sample of your hands we can notify you when an update is available.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17076
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Hud won't load on ACR

Postby waltonjb » Wed Mar 12, 2025 7:46 pm

+1
Fine as of 10 PM last night, Errors all day today. I can see in the log files the Invalid Limit error message.

Uploaded Support Package in ticket 1140470
waltonjb
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:11 pm

Re: Hud won't load on ACR

Postby KsTcBestHand » Wed Mar 12, 2025 8:09 pm

Same issue here. Hand history file looks fine to me.
KsTcBestHand
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:41 pm

Re: Hud won't load on ACR

Postby DPB3 » Wed Mar 12, 2025 9:29 pm

same issue here
DPB3
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu May 21, 2020 4:34 pm

Re: Hud won't load on ACR

Postby Dexzterity » Wed Mar 12, 2025 10:52 pm

Same issue here.
Dexzterity
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:54 pm

Re: Hud won't load on ACR

Postby NimhOfJoy » Wed Mar 12, 2025 10:57 pm

I just submitted a ticket as well. Wondering if anyone has any idea whether the HHs ACR is writing will be importable at some point or if they're coming out corrupted in some way. Mostly because I'm debating whether I should wait until the bugs are ironed out or if I will be able import these hands later.
NimhOfJoy
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:34 pm

Re: Hud won't load on ACR

Postby waltonjb » Wed Mar 12, 2025 11:04 pm

I pinged someone pretty close to the ACR release schedule and devs, they said ACR made a change that was necessary and not a bug to fix and that PT4 needs to make the necessary changes to fix the import.
waltonjb
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:11 pm

Re: Hud won't load on ACR

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Mar 13, 2025 9:25 am

A pre-release build that resolves this import issue can be downloaded and installed from here:

Download PokerTracker v4.18.7.3406 (Windows)

Download PokerTracker v4.18.7.3406 (macOS)

If you run into any problems while using this build please let us know via a support ticket here.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17076
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

PreviousNext

Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 51 guests