Page 1 of 1

patch21701h.exe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:55 pm
by Garsti
Hi,

I downloaded patch21701h.exe because I want to import hands from Eurolinx/Microgaming after the update. Only a few minutes before that I had installed the g patch and everything worked fine. But when I clicked on patch21701h.exe a black window opened and nothing happened. PT said the latest patch is g. There was no normal install window or anything.

Is there anything I can do in order to install the patch?

Garsti

Re: patch21701h.exe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:07 pm
by ptrack pat
Try getting this file and installing the H patch...

http://www.pokertracker3.com/products/P ... 21701h.exe

Re: patch21701h.exe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:17 pm
by Garsti
[quote="ptrack pat"ul1]Try getting this file and installing the H patch...

http://www.pokertracker3.com/products/P ... 21701h.exe[/quoteul1]


As I said above I already did this. The problem is the installation. When I open the file (I did it several times and downloaded the file again), a black window appears and not the install window as usual.


Garsti

Re: patch21701h.exe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:59 pm
by ptrack pat
If you were able to install the G patch there should be no reason you can't install this one.
Restart the computer and try to install it again.

Re: patch21701h.exe

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:28 am
by TheLoon
Hi Pat,

I have got exactly the same problem as stated above. Install is not working correctly.

Re: patch21701h.exe

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:41 am
by Garsti
[quote="TheLoon"k0r]Hi Pat,

I have got exactly the same problem as stated above. Install is not working correctly.[/quotek0r]



I made a screenshot of the window that appears when I open the .exe.
As one can see the G patch even has a different icon.
http://img3.imagebanana.com/img/2vl92nnl/pt.jpg

Garsti

Re: patch21701h.exe

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:28 am
by ptrack pat
I don't see anything here, I see a picture of a banana.

Re: patch21701h.exe

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:44 am
by Garsti
[quote="ptrack pat"ue2]I don't see anything here, I see a picture of a banana.[/quoteue2]


Hm, try this one: http://pictransfer.de/uploads/pt7b3d516djpg.jpg

Re: patch21701h.exe

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:08 am
by ptrack pat
I see what the problem is now but I can't get that file to upload properly to the new server.

Try this link instead...

http://s217900936.onlinehome.us/patch21701h.exe

Re: patch21701h.exe

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:33 am
by Garsti
It works... :)

Thanks for the support!

Garsti