Crytologic Network Import Problem (Playboy Poker)

Any support related posts should go here.

Crytologic Network Import Problem (Playboy Poker)

Postby qwertyas » Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:59 am

Hi,
PT is giving me lots of grief when I start importing hands from playboy poker. In my first "fire" in starts "concatenating" bout 5k hands, then sorts then into 19 files. This takes a long time and really freezes up my comp. Every time after that it fires causes quite a bit of lag. Also comes up with a large of "unexpected end of game" messages. I purge all these errors but they come back in the next fire or a few minutes later. Please help me fix this.

Regards
qwertyas
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:52 am

Re: Crytologic Network Import Problem (Playboy Poker)

Postby ptrack pat » Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:35 am

You need to be using the "Move processed files to the following folder...." option on the auto-import window so it doesn't keep reading these same files over and over. Click the help link at the top right corner of the auto-import window for more details on this.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Crytologic Network Import Problem (Playboy Poker)

Postby qwertyas » Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:46 am

Hi Pat thanks for the fast reply. I ticked the "moved processed files.." box and it did help a bit but the problem still persists but instead of reading 5k hands it reads 1.8k and sorts it into 7 files instead of 19. Also if I have this box ticked I can't check my HH on playboy poker as I play (instant HH) and there are no files in my moved to folder.
qwertyas
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:52 am

Re: Crytologic Network Import Problem (Playboy Poker)

Postby ptrack pat » Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:10 am

Are you playing other types of games besides Hold'em?

[quoter7y]Also if I have this box ticked I can't check my HH on playboy poker as I play (instant HH) and there are no files in my moved to folder.[/quoter7y]

If that's the case then you will have to uncheck that box and then as soon as you are done playing, close and reopen the auto-import window, check the "move processed files" box and then do a Force Import to get it to move the files.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Crytologic Network Import Problem (Playboy Poker)

Postby qwertyas » Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:54 am

Yes I am also playing omaha.
qwertyas
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:52 am

Re: Crytologic Network Import Problem (Playboy Poker)

Postby ptrack pat » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:30 am

That's likely what the other files are then. PT still has to read these files to determine if they are Hold'em but if they are Omaha then it just ignores them basically. It should slow down the import like not letting it move the Hold'em files but you would have to manually move/delete the Omaha files if you want PT to not have to read them.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Crytologic Network Import Problem (Playboy Poker)

Postby qwertyas » Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:40 am

Thanks Pat seems to be working now
qwertyas
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:52 am


Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests