Page 1 of 1
Opponents have less hands recorded (?)

Posted:
Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:01 pm
by Acein8ter
I'm running sit and goes on Stars and noticed that I have for example 40 hands recorded, but the other people at the table would have like 25 ?
I am assuming that some of their hands are not being recorded into the PT DB ? Anyone see or have this issue?
TIA, Glenn
Re: Opponents have less hands recorded (?)

Posted:
Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:09 am
by ptrack pat
Where exactly in PT2 are you looking at to see this number of hands?
Re: Opponents have less hands recorded (?)

Posted:
Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:00 am
by Acein8ter
Hi Pat,
I'm looking directly at the displayed numbers on the tables that I'm playing and see that I have more hands played than my opponents. (I noticed that the number of hands that is recorded for me is higher than my opponents. It's almost like PT stops recording their hands at some point and continues to record mine(?)
Since it is a Sit and Go, everyone left should have exactly the same amount of hands played.
Glenn
Re: Opponents have less hands recorded (?)

Posted:
Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:39 am
by WhiteRider
If you're using PAHud, this could be explained by the Options -> Preferences -> Refresh Rates. The more hands you have on a player the less often their stats will update. Your own update rate is set separate to this.