After reinstall main window of PT is frozen.

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

After reinstall main window of PT is frozen.

Postby Nospin » Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:00 am

I sucessfully used PT for a week but got an error when tried to start it today. I don't remmember the name of error (c66 or cc6) but it asked to connect to support...
I reinstalled the PT and it started to work again but after 5 min of using gave another error and closed. Now when I try to start PT every time the main window is frozen and nothing I can do with a program. After this I reinstalled PT many times and to another folders but every time I get frozen main window. How I can correctly uninstall PT to make it works after new installation? I'am using Version: 2.17.02 and never have same problem before...
Nospin
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:52 am

Re: After reinstall main window of PT is frozen.

Postby ptrack pat » Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:04 am

Try installing this patch:
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=4493

If you are using Vista, see this FAQ making sure you start the program the right way
http://www.pokertracker3.com/forums/vie ... =30&t=1378
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest