Mainly for party, but also interest in tilt for this, i want to be able to differentiate between the short handed games and the full ring games, what is the best way to do this?
I would rather not bother with a separate database but i cannot seem to use the summery or sessions tab for JUST 6 max, how can i do this?
I also want to differentiate them when using the hud, when putting in player ranges i can put more than one range but how does this work, if i have two ranges; 2-6 and 7-10 would it automatically separate them, so that i only see the shorthanded stats in the shorthanded games etc?
I have also imported some 6-max observed games into my database and suspect they could mess stats etc up so is there any way to export and then purge just the 6-max hands.
Thanks
