Page 1 of 1
Not Getting Money Stats!

Posted:
Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:25 pm
by ogunslingero
I am not getting stats on things such as buy in amount, where I placed , money won. I have tried to look up previous posts relating to this subject but I had no luck. Help! Thank you in advance.
Re: Not Getting Money Stats!

Posted:
Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:28 pm
by Josh
What exactly do you mean? Are the reports not showing any information at all? Are they showing incorrect information? Can you be more specific?
Re: Not Getting Money Stats!

Posted:
Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:42 pm
by ogunslingero
I am new to this so bear with me. I am not getting any stats in the Tourmament Summary section. It shows me how many that I have entered, but no stats such as Buyin+fee, amount won, net amount, ROI%, etc. I just can't figure it out!
Re: Not Getting Money Stats!

Posted:
Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:45 pm
by Josh
Can you post a screenshot of what you are seeing?
Re: Not Getting Money Stats!

Posted:
Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:03 pm
by ogunslingero
I am having trouble sending a screenshot but pop up menu is telling me that no tournament summary/record has been entered/completed & imported/created. This is when I hit the "Edit Tournament Amounts" & "View Tournament Summary" tabs. I use Absolute if this helps and I thought that I followed the instructions properly and that if my SnGs were getting imported that the Buyins and winnings would be automatic?? Thanks again.
Re: Not Getting Money Stats!

Posted:
Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:37 pm
by APerfect10
Is this with PokerTracker 3? PT3 does not yet support Absolute Poker...
Best regards,
Derek
Re: Not Getting Money Stats!

Posted:
Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:30 pm
by ogunslingero
no, its PT2.
Re: Not Getting Money Stats!

Posted:
Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:48 pm
by ogunslingero
could my problem be that the timer wasn't started?? PT2 must be running while your playing?? I'm sorry if these are stupid questions, I guess that I am not that computer savy. I guess that the reason I'm confused is that I assumed that if my hand history was displayed that the buy ins, winnings, and where I placed would be as well. Thanks again.