Imported hand history on FTP

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

Imported hand history on FTP

Postby jnaparstek » Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:34 am

Hi. I just bought PT2 and PA and tried it out last night and i followed the directions on how t o import hands. But after playing about 400 hands last night I realized that no hands were imported to the file I designated. I told FTP to save my hand histories and told PT2 to obtain these hand histories from the same file. I am wondering if i did anything wrong because when it was auto importing it never recogized any hands.
jnaparstek
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:24 am

Re: Imported hand history on FTP

Postby ptrack pat » Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:28 am

Are you using Vista on this computer? If so, please see this FAQ
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1378
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Imported hand history on FTP

Postby jnaparstek » Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:47 pm

Thank you very much Pat. It worked. I was sure i was missing something. But unfortunately a new problem has arisen. When i went to open my PA Hud it now says i have to register and purchase again because i am now running a trial version. How is this possible and what do i have to do?
jnaparstek
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:24 am

Re: Imported hand history on FTP

Postby ptrack mike » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:11 pm

Use the PA HUD support wizard to report this issue and re-register:
http://www.pokertracker3.com/products/PAH/faq.php
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm

Re: Imported hand history on FTP

Postby jnaparstek » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:34 pm

Thank you very much. But do I need to repurchase the product? I get my registration code but i do not know where to put it.
jnaparstek
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:24 am

Re: Imported hand history on FTP

Postby ptrack mike » Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:50 pm

If you bought the program then you shouldn't have to repurchase. I am not familiar with their registration process, but if you ask them using the support wizard they will be able to help you.
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm

Re: Imported hand history on FTP

Postby dad604 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:51 am

If you have your old reg # for PAH, you don't need a new one. Just click help-about and it will open up the registration window. When you open PAH, wait a minute or two, it is slow to react as unreg version will give a couple of messages first. The process is fresh in my memory because I had to redo my new hdd and been having trouble with PAH using Vista.
dad604
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:22 am

Re: Imported hand history on FTP

Postby OEUUUF » Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:41 am

Well, I just bought too PT2 and tried it out and i followed the directions on how t o import hands. But after playing many hands I realized that if the hands were correctly imported to the file I designated and exist both in the two folders (from /everestpoker/handhistory and the folder I created), when I click on the "ring button" or the "tournament button" in PT2 , there's no hand...and no statistics...!

Could you help me ? Thank you :idea:

OEUUUF
OEUUUF
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:34 am

Re: Imported hand history on FTP

Postby ptrack pat » Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:26 am

Install the latest PATCH, version 2.17.01g from this link (MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD THE PATCH INSTALL, the second link on this page, and NOT the full version:
http://www.pokertracker3.com/products/PTH/download.php
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests