Entering Exchange Rates.. Help..

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

Re: Entering Exchange Rates.. Help..

Postby rivered » Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:26 am

ptrack pat wrote:
or if I mass enter and change at least one digit for each day.


I don't understand what this means. What date ranges are you entering on the Mass Enter window that don't work?? There is a start and end date you must enter on this window, what are you using?


If I enter the dates 01/01/2007 - 12/31/2007, then the rates .505 and .635, all the dates will show up on the screen but nothing will change when I press save, but if I were to add a 1 to the rate .505, so it would be .5051 the rate will be entered for the day I added the 1.
rivered
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:55 pm

Re: Entering Exchange Rates.. Help..

Postby ptrack pat » Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:30 pm

That's because they have already been saved when you use the Mass Enter window. When you close the Mass Enter window and it goes back to the previous window the data has already been saved, there is no reason to hit Save again.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Entering Exchange Rates.. Help..

Postby rivered » Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:38 pm

I took a couple of pics for you, hopefully this will help. In pic 1, I mass entered 2/01/08 - 2/02/08 with the rates .505 and .63, it didn't work so I added a 1 to .505 for 2/01/08 and the rates were calculated for that day only which is pictured in pic 2.

http://s224.photobucket.com/albums/dd14 ... nt=pt1.jpg

http://s224.photobucket.com/albums/dd14 ... nt=pt2.jpg
rivered
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:55 pm

Re: Entering Exchange Rates.. Help..

Postby ptrack pat » Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:53 pm

OK, I thought you meant it wasn't creating the individual date records, I didn't know you meant that it wasn't updating the session information to the exchange rate. I'll have this fixed in the next patch.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Entering Exchange Rates.. Help..

Postby ptrack pat » Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:50 pm

I fixed the problem with the Mass Enter window not updating the Prima sessions with the exchange rates. Get this patch
http://www.pokertracker3.com/products/P ... h21702.exe
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Previous

Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests