display last 30 hands

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

display last 30 hands

Postby Emeric » Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:59 pm

I would like PHUD displaying only last 30 hands in tournament, but I dont see how to do.
Emeric
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:50 pm

Re: display last 30 hands

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:32 am

I'm not sure you can do exactly this.
You can use stats only from the last X hands (Options -> Preferences -> Filters -> Show Stats from last X hands. This will be the last X hands for each player, though.
Maybe in combination with "show stats from current session only" this may be just about what you want.

Be aware that using these filters will mean that you can't use the cache, though.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: display last 30 hands

Postby Emeric » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:32 pm

I think your answer is good for the PHUD with PT2.

I use currently PT3 and it is possible I am in the wrong forum.
I want to have stats only for the last 30 hands ( I think it is useful in a multitable tournament , since strategy changes while other things change )
Is it possible with the PHUD of PT3 ?
Emeric
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:50 pm

Re: display last 30 hands

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:13 pm

Yes, PAHud is a separate, product, so please keep PT3 questions in the PT3 section.

This is not yet possible in PT3, but this kind of thing is planned, with more flexibility than PAH.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests