Need registration code for v.1.19.6

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

Need registration code for v.1.19.6

Postby KydFresh » Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:04 pm

Hi! I need a reg. code for v1.19.6. I've previously been using v1.18 for XP. Currently, I no longer have access to the e-mail address I bought an older version of PAhud with. Therefore, the reg. request form will not work for me. (I don't even remember what the e-mail address I used was. Sorry.)

Yesterday, I received my new computer with Vista (32-bit) installed. Running v.1.18 is causing all buttons on FTP tables to stop responding. Yes, I did properly installed (with UAC off) and run PAhud, PT2, and FTP as an administrator. It's very annoying to have to constantly exit and restart the program.

V.1.19.6 does work fine BUT it's only usable for one table in trial mode.

Playing poker without PAhud is like bringing a knife to a gunfight. I need my poker fix ASAP.
My new e-mail is [removed]

Thanks!
KydFresh
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:38 pm

Re: Need registration code for v.1.19.6

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 am

Please create a ticket on the Support system and it will get sorted out.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests