PAHud not displaying stats or table stats on stars

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

PAHud not displaying stats or table stats on stars

Postby orive002 » Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:39 pm

I've recently switched over from FTP to stars. And now neither the table stats or individual stats are being displayed by PAHud. Any suggestions?
orive002
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:37 pm

Re: PAHud not displaying stats or table stats on stars

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:29 am

Please make sure you have the latest PT2 and PAH versions.
POKERSTARS PATCH FOR MAY 9 2008 UPDATE
1.19.6

Hopefully you're aware that you can't datamine at Stars like you can at FT?

Please also see the PAH Support Wizard.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: PAHud not displaying stats or table stats on stars

Postby orive002 » Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:42 pm

I downloaded the patch and the update for PT2. At first I was getting the "no flop, river" error. Now PT2 is working fine but I'm still not getting any stats at all. What should i do?
orive002
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:37 pm

Re: PAHud not displaying stats or table stats on stars

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:51 am

Did you go through the support wizard?
Are you seeing your tables listed in the main PAH window?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: PAHud not displaying stats or table stats on stars

Postby orive002 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:36 pm

After going through the support wizard things seem to be working good except that the stats are in the wrong seats. I'm assuming this is because where I lock my seat into. Is there a certain place I can correct this?
orive002
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:37 pm

Re: PAHud not displaying stats or table stats on stars

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:08 pm

Yes, that's right. If you use preferred seating you need to enable this in PAH too. Options -> Preferences -> PokerStars -> Preferred Seating.
Note: this only works for preferred seating set as an option before joining the table, not with "sit me here".
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests