PAhud on PT3

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

PAhud on PT3

Postby dur_bug » Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:31 pm

I've upgraded? to PT3 but I would like to have my former HUD layout...for example at the top of PS table I've got the table Vpip which is a nice thing to know especially for cash games. But for the life of me, I can't figure out the new hud? I sure like the drag and drop idea on the older version of PAhud. Can I use my older version of PAhud on PT3?
dur_bug
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:55 pm

Re: PAhud on PT3

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:37 am

PAHud does not and will not work with PT3.
Please see the HUD guides in the Documentation, and How To: HUD Configuration

(Also, PAHud questions only - NOT PT3 HUD)
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests