Page 1 of 2

how to buy pokerace

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:48 am
by bluerainbow
i want to buy pokerace, but i canot find payment.

could you tell me how to buy pokerace ?

Re: how to buy pokerace

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:30 am
by APerfect10
[listh9g][*h9g]Go here: http://www.pokertracker3.com/products/PAH/purchase.php[/*:mh9g]
[*h9g]Click "Proceed to Checkout".[/*:mh9g]
[*h9g]Select your Payment Method[/*:mh9g]
[*h9g]Click "Proceed to Checkout[/*:mh9g]
[*h9g]Depending on your payment method either it will redirect you to the payment site or provide you directions.[/*:mh9g][/list:uh9g]
Best regards,

Derek

Re: how to buy pokerace

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:59 am
by sura
same question...
I can't find any "proceed to check out", and i can't click on any of the payment option at the bottom of the page. Thanks for help

Re: how to buy pokerace

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:29 am
by sura
k i see it works now

Re: how to buy pokerace

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:59 pm
by APerfect10
I removed the image/link that was causing confusion as it was not functional.

Best regards,

Derek

Re: how to buy pokerace

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:24 pm
by R3537
I cannot purchase pokerace either, I cannot see the button for proceed to checkout.

Re: how to buy pokerace

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:53 am
by APerfect10
What browser are you using? Can you please post a screenshot of the page for me to review? I have had a complaint or two about this issue but I cannot seem to replicate it therefore I cant fix it :(

ALT-PRINT SCREEN captures your active window. You can then paste this capture into Microsoft Paint and save it as an image. You can either send it to me via the [url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/support/821]Support system[/url821] or you can host it somewhere and link to it here in the forums.

Best regards,

Derek

Re: how to buy pokerace

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:18 am
by R3537
I actually don't have a print screen button on this laptop. But I was wondering if you could just send me the URL for the site after one would click the proceed to checkout and if I could just go from there.

Re: how to buy pokerace

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:11 pm
by APerfect10
I will put up a work around shortly then provide you with the link.

Can you at least, please tell me the browser and version that you are using?

Best regards,

Derek

Re: how to buy pokerace

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:12 pm
by R3537
I am using Internet explorer. and poker ace version 1.18.