MY hud stats

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

MY hud stats

Postby George999 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:14 am

Why is it that when I sit down at a table my stats are displayed but after I play about 20 hands they disappear? I checked and made sure that I do have the option selected "Show on Table for Everyone".

Any ideas?
George999
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:39 am

Re: MY hud stats

Postby George999 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:37 am

oooopsssss..... This should be in PT3 forum.

Sorry.
George999
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:39 am

Re: MY hud stats

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:33 pm

This is a known issue, and there will be an improved build out soon.
Build 2 FAQ
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest