Using PAHUD with lots of stats and small tables

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

Using PAHUD with lots of stats and small tables

Postby djfl » Tue May 20, 2008 4:50 pm

Hey all. I think I'm going to be asking for something that's basically impossible, but here goes. I play on UB and I like to keep my tables sized as small as they can go for multitabling. I also like to have lots of PAHUD info displayed And I like to see the cards that made it to showdown. What I'm up against is, I can make all the stats opaque so I can read them, but I won't be able to see the showdowned cards. And vice versa, if the stats are not opaque, then I can't really read the stats.

Any ideas? I probably won't be able to get what I want here, so I guess I'm wondering what you guys do with your huds as far as the tradeoff between readablity, table size, and seeing showdowned hands.

Thanks y'all.
djfl
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:03 pm

Re: Using PAHUD with lots of stats and small tables

Postby prajna » Wed May 21, 2008 3:16 am

Keep only the most important stats on the hud and all other stats in the popups. Its the reason that popups are there to begin with.

~ Thomas
[Pokertracker support]
prajna
 
Posts: 734
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:58 pm


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests