which databases are displayed (Ongame)

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

which databases are displayed (Ongame)

Postby Artagas » Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:51 am

Hi!

I know this is a very basic question. Sorry if the answer is obvious.

In PaHUD preferences I can configure Ongame database files for use, and also Pokertracker database files for use. I start a new Ongame database file every 2 week or so (so it doesnt get LARGE) so it doesnt have the old hands in it. Should I point PAHUD to the old Ongame database files, or is it enough if I import all the old hands into a PT database and tell Pahud to use that PT database. In other words will it display stats that are in Pokertracker but that are not in the current Ongame database file I use?
Artagas
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:21 pm

Re: which databases are displayed (Ongame)

Postby APerfect10 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:11 am

You only need the most recent OnGame database selected in PokerAce Hud. PAH only uses this database to determine which tables you are currently playing on and who is seated at those tables. All stats are pulled from the PokerTracker database.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests