About the stats

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

About the stats

Postby p1rado » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:31 am

Hello!

Is there any topic or site where I can found more about the stats?

I want to know how to interpret them and gather... like, what does a VP$IP 25% with a PFR of 2% means? Doyou know what I mean?

What to expect from a player who has a AF Total Post Flop of 1,25 and it leads the bet or re-raise me?

I want to know how to put a player on a style just reading the stats. And I want to know how the stats can help me to read my opponents hand... on what hands should I put them...

Thanks!!!
p1rado
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:24 am

Re: About the stats

Postby APerfect10 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:58 pm

Your best bet is to either join a poker community such as Bet-the-pot.com or subscribe to a service such as StoxPoker.com which greatly uses the PokerTracker and PokerAce Hud software.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest