Data Analysis

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

Data Analysis

Postby Caboose320 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:59 pm

Hello
I am new to poker tracker and HUD. What I would like to know is if there are any links, websites or other sources to put all this info together so i can figure out how to improve my game? your document pages give good definitions of what the stats are but how do I make sense of all of it?

Thank you
Caboose320
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:19 pm

Re: Data Analysis

Postby APerfect10 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:58 pm

There are some very good websites out there such as [url=http://www.stoxpoker.com/pokerace-landingtn3]StoxPoker[/urltn3] which offers video tutorials of PokerAce Hud and PokerTracker. Another good place for advice is by joining a poker community. Do a google search for 'poker forums' and you will find some good help.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: Data Analysis

Postby Caboose320 » Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:01 am

Thanks, I also found some info on bet-the-pot.com
Appreciate all the help
Caboose320
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:19 pm

Re: Data Analysis

Postby APerfect10 » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:27 pm

Yes, bet-the-pot.com is a very good website! That was where I obtained the majority of my information when I was starting out :) I highly recommend them.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests