I registered,now what?

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

I registered,now what?

Postby sisnarf » Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:29 am

I purhased the hud after I downloaded the trial version. Now I want to use the hud and can only get the original version. I click to register and it sends me back to purchase it again. Now what?
sisnarf
 

Re: I registered,now what?

Postby APerfect10 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:21 pm

Did you receive your registration code via email? Enter this code into PokerAce Hud and click the 'Register' button. It should then show as registered to your name and email address under Help->About. Do not click the 'Click here to register' link which simply directs you to the website.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests