The new HUD....

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

The new HUD....

Postby Genny » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:43 am

Hello,
I am using PAH and its working great even though I am playing multi tables.

As you might know, i am not a registered user of PT, but i am a registered user of PAH, after loving PAH i have started looking around PT and starting to understand stuff there... now I cant wait to test out PT3 and have signed up to be notified as soon as pt3 is available, my question is, is there anywhere i can sign up to be notified as soon as PT3 with HUD is available for testing?

Also will PT3 come with HUD displaying pot odds and outs? Thats one great feature thats really missing that i have to use some other software instead...

And lastly 2 suggestions (if this has not already been done), its a bit irritating that i cannot minimize pt2 into the bottom right the way i can minimize PAH, please make pt3 minimizable to the bottom right and it will be great for people like me.

2. The software that i use to show me pot odds and outs, also displays a blinking "you have the nuts" when I have the best possible hand... this takes out the chance of making any serious error... would be great if you had this in your program too.
Genny
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:23 am

Re: The new HUD....

Postby APerfect10 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:40 am

[quote="Genny"9rx]As you might know, i am not a registered user of PT, but i am a registered user of PAH, after loving PAH i have started looking around PT and starting to understand stuff there... now I cant wait to test out PT3 and have signed up to be notified as soon as pt3 is available, my question is, is there anywhere i can sign up to be notified as soon as PT3 with HUD is available for testing?[/quote9rx]

The PT3 Hud should be out in the next two weeks. Check back then and it should be available. There is currently no notification option for this.

[quote9rx]Also will PT3 come with HUD displaying pot odds and outs? Thats one great feature thats really missing that i have to use some other software instead... [/quote9rx]

This is something we have had serious discussions about. A lot of people want it and a lot of people are against it. We have not yet made a final decision although I would not be surprised if we do not implement this feature.

[quote9rx]And lastly 2 suggestions (if this has not already been done), its a bit irritating that i cannot minimize pt2 into the bottom right the way i can minimize PAH, please make pt3 minimizable to the bottom right and it will be great for people like me.[/quote9rx]

You can minimize PT2. Go Window->Minimize to System Tray. PT3 will definitely have this feature as well.

[quote9rx]2. The software that i use to show me pot odds and outs, also displays a blinking "you have the nuts" when I have the best possible hand... this takes out the chance of making any serious error... would be great if you had this in your program too.[/quote9rx]

See above.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: The new HUD....

Postby Genny » Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:08 pm

[quote="APerfect10"yw5]

The PT3 Hud should be out in the next two weeks. Check back then and it should be available. There is currently no notification option for this.
[/quoteyw5]

Ok, I'll check back.



[quoteyw5]Also will PT3 come with HUD displaying pot odds and outs? Thats one great feature thats really missing that i have to use some other software instead...

This is something we have had serious discussions about. A lot of people want it and a lot of people are against it. We have not yet made a final decision although I would not be surprised if we do not implement this feature.[/quoteyw5]

For me, it would certainly be a deal breaker if it had it... it would mean i get an all in one solution and i wouldnt hesitate to buy pt3 (I wouldnt mind even putting down a deposit) Maybe you can have a setting in the options menu to enable or disable the feature? that way people who dont want it, can just disable it and people like me who use X program to do the same thing can throw X program away and just use this.
The whole point of using these programs is to have an edge... getting all the data you need including odds and outs along with a blinky "you have the nuts" would be a REAL edge... like when you are playing multiple (fast...8 second) tables and you hit a back door gutshot/ straight...


[quoteyw5]You can minimize PT2. Go Window->Minimize to System Tray. PT3 will definitely have this feature as well.[/quoteyw5]

THANKS! God! Thats better! I guess I really should expore PT2, I didnt notice that before.

Please release pt3 fast... I want to use my recent buy of HUD to get a discount on pt3! :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :P 8-)
Genny
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:23 am


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests