Page 1 of 1

Player Ranges setting

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:07 pm
by yoyo
I used search function but didn't find exactly what I was looking for.

It all seems fairly simple but I'm doing something wrong because its not working.

I want to set stats to *only* display stats from the correct number of players at table.

I set Player Ranges filter to this:

Min/Max
2/2
3/3
4/4
5/5
6/6

It's not really working though, especially when I playing HU - what am I doing wrong? (thx in advance for all replies and help)

Re: Player Ranges setting

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:57 pm
by APerfect10
What isn't working or why do you think it isn't working? Based on that player range, all heads-up tables will only show stats from other hands that were played heads-up...

Best regards,

Derek

Re: Player Ranges setting

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:39 pm
by yoyo
Well I played hundreds of hands HU against a player I have thousands of hands on (for 4-6 players), so I expected HU stats to start appearing (my filter was 25 hands before they begin showing). After hundreds of hands, his HU stats never showed - all other tables had stats.

Also, a player I had about 10,000 hands on - when 2 players left the table and it went to 3-handed, his stats decreased dramatically in all the important numbers, i.e. his VPIP, PFR, Attn to Steal, Agg, everything decreased - which didn't really make sense (we're talking large sample sizes here). I know he's drastically more aggressive and loose 3 handed than 5 handed, so I knew the stats weren't correct using those Player Ranges filters I set.

Re: Player Ranges setting

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:34 pm
by APerfect10
Enable logging, open your poker client, play 30+ hands on a 'single' table then send me the PAHud.log file via the [url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/support/uv3]Support system[/urluv3] so that I can look into the issue. If your ranges are set, I do not see how they could possibly be wrong...it is pretty much a simple query.

[url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=820uv3]Tutorial: How to Create a Log File[/urluv3]

Best regards,

Derek