full tilt again

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

full tilt again

Postby oonwayvos » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:28 pm

Played a horse sit -n - go earlier today and PA HUD recognized the tourney (was playing a stars sit-n-go also)(don't seem to have a problem w/stars). I then played holdem on FT only , both sit-n-gos and regular MTT and none have been recognized. Is there anything I can do to force the recognition?
oonwayvos
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:12 pm

Re: full tilt again

Postby oonwayvos » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:06 pm

after 1 hour the MTT went on break and PAHUD immediatly recognized the table?????
oonwayvos
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:12 pm

Re: full tilt again

Postby oonwayvos » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:57 pm

Now I am in only a FT sitngo and the table is recognized but nothing is displayed on the screen. The data is there because I can click on the name and get the large box. Why am I getting no consistancy in PA HUD w/Full Tilt?
oonwayvos
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:12 pm

Re: full tilt again

Postby APerfect10 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:30 am

It sounds like you may have a configuration or performance issue.

Enable logging, open Full Tilt, play 30+ hands on a 'single' table then send me the PAHud.log file via the [url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/support/ipk]Support system[/urlipk] so that I can review your configurations and troubleshoot the issue.

[url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=820ipk]Tutorial: How to Create a Log File[/urlipk]

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests