MULTIPLE DATABASES

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

MULTIPLE DATABASES

Postby colossk » Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:43 pm

If I have 10K hands on a specific player spread over 5-6 databases will PAHUD show me the stats on all 10K hands while I am at the table playing this person (VPIP PFR etc), or will it just show the hands played in my currenty active database?

I do not wish to use a POSTgreSQL database.

Can i combine all 6 databases so it will show all 10K hands?
colossk
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:33 pm

Re: MULTIPLE DATABASES

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:29 am

If you set up PAH to use all of your databases (under Preferences / Databases / Holdem) then it will show combined stats from them all.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests