Is he a fishy or a LAG?

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

Is he a fishy or a LAG?

Postby cormacbuzz » Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:15 am

Using the PT3 6.00 version, can I filter through my player database and assign symbols to each player based on VPIP and PFR values? I know i can do this individually by scrolling through the player list and just changing the symbol from 'default' to 'loose/aggresssive', 'fish' etc., but wondering if there is a quicker way to do this.

Thanks and can't wait for full launch
cormacbuzz
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:37 pm

Re: Is he a fishy or a LAG?

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:11 am

Not yet, but I'm sure this functionality will be added eventually.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests