New User Question

Posted:
Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:17 pm
by YourAce
I dont see my stats at the table, how can I bring them up for the session (I read long term stats not an option). Also, I am playing now, played 10 hands, PT has only imported 3. How do I adjust this to import quicker?
Thanks - I tried to find these in the forum, I am a new user, so I may have looked in the wrong place.
Thanks!!!!!
Re: New User Question

Posted:
Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:41 am
by WhiteRider
Are you using PAHud and PT2, or PT3?
What site are you playing at?
Re: New User Question

Posted:
Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:36 pm
by YourAce
I am using PT3 - and I am playing on PS.
Thanks!!!
Re: New User Question

Posted:
Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:19 pm
by WhiteRider
This is the PAHud forum - please post PT3 questions in the PT3 section.
Please check the
Pokerstars config guide to make sure you have it configured correctly.
PT3 Importing FAQPT3 HUD FAQIf you still can't get it working correctly Please
enable logging, reproduce the problem by playing a few hands on a single table and submit your PokerTracker.log and PokerTrackerHUD.log files (zip/compress them first, call it logs.zip) to the
Support system , and link to this thread in the reference field of the ticket so that we can investigate.