PAHUD STATS NOT SHOWING

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

PAHUD STATS NOT SHOWING

Postby StnBuddha » Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:45 pm

For some reason I am having a couple of problems with HUD. I'm using v1.19.4 beta and suddenly only 10 of the 16 tables I have open on FTP are showing on the HUD display. And the other problem is that non of my layout stats are showing.

I searched the forum for a solution but couldn't come up with anything. Can someone please help??

Thanks you
StnBuddha
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:38 pm

Re: PAHUD STATS NOT SHOWING

Postby APerfect10 » Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:04 pm

First, download and install [url=http://www.ccleaner.com6kx]CCleaner[/url6kx] which is a free utility that cleans all of the junk/temporary files off of your computer and keeps Windows operating at peak performance. It is completely safe to use.

Then read the [url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=8236kx]Tutorial: How to Manually Uninstall PokerAce Hud[/url6kx].

If you are still having problems, please send me a log file as requested at the bottom of the tutorial.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: PAHUD STATS NOT SHOWING

Postby StnBuddha » Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:41 pm

Thank you for the speedy response. Problem solved!!!

F
StnBuddha
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:38 pm


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests