Page 1 of 1

autorate rules for sit 'n' go 6handed

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:01 am
by oldjoeclark
hi there,

i'm searching for some auto rate rules for sit 'n' go 6max...maybe someone could help me :? ...

i read, it's possible to add the player icon to HUD, but HOW??? ( Hv this software since 3 days :?, sorry for the questions...)

tx and cheers

oldjoe

Re: autorate rules for sit 'n' go 6handed

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:40 am
by kraada
I don't play SnGs, or shorthanded, so I can't help you with the autorate rules, but at the moment the player icon and auto-rate function is only for cash games. It has been requested to add the ability to autorate and display the icon for tournament players but that feature hasn't been added yet.

Re: autorate rules for sit 'n' go 6handed

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:01 am
by VANETGAME
Hi,
is the player icon and the auto-rate function still working only in cash games and not in tournaments ?
I see so...
Thx !

kraada wrote:I don't play SnGs, or shorthanded, so I can't help you with the autorate rules, but at the moment the player icon and auto-rate function is only for cash games. It has been requested to add the ability to autorate and display the icon for tournament players but that feature hasn't been added yet.

Re: autorate rules for sit 'n' go 6handed

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:28 pm
by WhiteRider
VANETGAME wrote:is the player icon and the auto-rate function still working only in cash games and not in tournaments ?

Yes, that's correct.