table stats location

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

table stats location

Postby Silver Oak » Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:35 pm

I'm running version 1.19.8 beta and have scoured the forums for help, but I'm apparently still missing something.

In PokerStars 6 max, I have preferred seat 3 checked, and in PAHUD, I have seat 3 selected as well, but players stats are not where they are supposed to be. I've had PT3 and PAHUD for about a year now, and I've just tolerated being randomly placed at the table in order for the stats to be in the correct place, but I really prefer how FT seats me at the same place and the stats are correct. Makes it easier to find your place when multi-tabling...

Thanks in advance for assisting.
Silver Oak
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:49 pm

Re: table stats location

Postby kraada » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:36 pm

Please try upgrading to the most recent Beta first 1.19.10 and see if that helps.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: table stats location

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:46 pm

Silver Oak wrote:I've had PT3 and PAHUD for about a year now

Are you using PT3, or PAHud with PT2?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: table stats location

Postby Silver Oak » Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:16 pm

sorry...I'm using PT2 with PAHUD.
Silver Oak
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:49 pm

Re: table stats location

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:56 am

Please enable logging, reproduce the problem on a single table and play 30+ hands, and send the PAHud.log file via the Support system so that we can review your configurations and troubleshoot the issue.
Tutorial: How to Create a Log File

Please attach a screenshot of your table too.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: table stats location

Postby Silver Oak » Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:21 am

OK...I began tthe 30 hand log, but once I was dealt a hand and the hand was completed, the stats flipped to the correct position!

I will assume that restarting the computer this morning allowed the settings to be completed? Either way, I have the log in case the problem re-appears, but hopefully it doesn't.

Thanks again for your assistance guys!
Silver Oak
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:49 pm

Re: table stats location

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:09 pm

Until you play the first hand PAH doesn't know where you are sitting, so it can't reposition the stats.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests