HUD postions are different

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

HUD postions are different

Postby Its1mc » Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:16 pm

Ive got my HUD cofigured correctly but there showing up on different spots at the table on every table.How do I fix this?
Its1mc
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:59 pm

Re: HUD postions are different

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:19 pm

Are you using preferred seating or auto-center?
You need to configure this in PAH too. Options -> Preferences -> {site}
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: HUD postions are different

Postby Its1mc » Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:49 pm

I don't know what I'm using.Do you set it up through the PT client in the HUD,because I dont see that option.
Where is PAH?
Its1mc
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:59 pm

Re: HUD postions are different

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:25 am

Are you using PT3?
This is the PAHud section of the forum.

What poker site are you playing at?
Do you always appear at the same place at your poker tables?
If so, you need to configure this on the auto-import tab -> {site} Configuration.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests