when data mining the wrong stats are displayed.

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

when data mining the wrong stats are displayed.

Postby baba » Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:49 pm

I suspect this maybe a common question, but i have been unable to find the answer from the forums thus far...

When I data mine on ftp and I'm not at the tables, the HUD stats displayed on the players at the table are are jumbled up. I.e player A has player B stats and visa versa etc...

How do I solve this?


Many thanks,


Baba.
baba
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:57 am

Re: when data mining the wrong stats are displayed.

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:27 pm

What version of PAH are you using?
Do you have auto-center configured? If you disable it in both PAH and FTP, do the stats line up? If not, then you probably just need to move them to the correct seats using Layout Manager.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: when data mining the wrong stats are displayed.

Postby baba » Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:17 pm

I like the autocentre function so I dont want to have to turn it off on ftp.

Also I cant find any autocentre options in the pt3/hud config options?

If I move all the stats round when Im not playing , then when I come to play wont the stats be displayed incorrectly?
baba
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:57 am

Re: when data mining the wrong stats are displayed.

Postby baba » Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:27 pm

Ive solved the problem, its only seems to happen if I leave a table but then keep the table window open to datamine. Its just something i do... doesnt really matter i guess.
baba
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:57 am

Re: when data mining the wrong stats are displayed.

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:10 pm

PAHud questions only - NOT PT3 HUD.

That's what confused me..

Yes, this is a known issue - once you leave the table, PT3 no longer knows about the auto-centre info, but the table doesn't redraw to its original order (or something like that..).
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests