PAH in MTT's

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

PAH in MTT's

Postby smakmagik » Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:00 pm

I have Poker Tracker 2 and I'm playing on VC Poker which is part of the I-poker network, and it's logging my hands perfectly for ring games and mtt's, but the Poker Ace Hud works only with Ring Games. How do I get it to work with MTT's as well?
smakmagik
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:52 pm

Re: PAH in MTT's

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:22 pm

It should work for tournaments.
Are you seeing the MTT tables listed in the main PAH window?
Are you playing a particular type of tournament?

Please enable logging, reproduce the problem on a single tournament, and send the PAHud.log file via the Support system so that we can review your configurations and troubleshoot the issue.
Tutorial: How to Create a Log File
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest