Had Poker Ace Hud on my Old Lap top, how do I put it on new

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

Had Poker Ace Hud on my Old Lap top, how do I put it on new

Postby number1pp » Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:42 pm

I recently had to get a new laptop because my old laptop went bad (motherboard). I had poker ace hud along with my poker tracker. The problem is I don't know how to get Poker ace hud on this lap top without paying for it again, which i don't think i should. Does anyone have a poker ace hud email address I can contact to get support on this matter?

Thanks for the help,

-Tyler
number1pp
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:27 pm

Re: Had Poker Ace Hud on my Old Lap top, how do I put it on new

Postby APerfect10 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:06 am

Tyler,

Download and install the latest beta version of PokerAce Hud from this website. [url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/products/PAH/download.phpia7]Download[/urlia7]

Then enter your registration code. If you no longer have your registration code, you can request a new one by following the link below. Enter the email address you purchased PokerAce Hud with and a new registration code will automatically be emailed to you.

[url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/products/PAH/faq.php?section=reg-codeia7]Registration Issues - Need Registration Code[/urlia7]

For future reference, if you need support you can always use these forums or you can contact us privately via the [url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/support/ia7]Support system[/urlia7] which is linked in the left navigation on the front page.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest