Page 1 of 1

table refresh

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:51 pm
by Structure
Every time I get moved to a new table, I have to close PAHUD and restart it, or else it will just continue to show the people from the last tables stats.. Any way to fix this?

Re: table refresh

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:08 am
by WhiteRider
What site is this for?
This is a known issue in tournaments at some sites where info about the new table isn't included in the hand histories.

Re: table refresh

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:17 pm
by Structure
ftp and PS tournies

Re: table refresh

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:28 pm
by WhiteRider
I'm not sure about those 2 - I think it may be an issue at PS, but would expect it to work at FTP.
Let me try to confirm for you..

Re: table refresh

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:30 pm
by WhiteRider
For now, if you're not already, please update to the latest PAH version 1.19.6

Re: table refresh

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:10 am
by APerfect10
Yes, this is a known issue on PokerStars and the only resolution is to restart PokerAce Hud. We have fixed this issue several times, only to have PokerStars continue to break it with subsequent updates.

There are no issues with FTP tourneys though...

Best regards,

Derek